January 06, 2019

Farewell to Christmas Calendar 2018


Today it is three kings day, so what better day to say farewell for my Christmas Calendar of 2018 and pack it way. I have had a great time making this Christmas Calendar and I hope, that you have enjoyed the Christmas journey in my kitchen during the month of December.

I keep myself entertained during the dark and grey Winter time creating my very own Christmas Calendar just like the ones on TV ! For me it is a way for keeping my mood up during a long, dark, gray and rainy Winter season with days having around 7 hours of sun light in case, that the sun actually shows it´s face ! as it keep me busy instead of hiding under my duvet like a little moody and sleepy brown bear !!!


So I  have baked different stuff and made Christmas sweets, which I have been using as stocking fillings for a good colleague at work as well as filling up all the empty tins of my mother and off cause to serve it at various occasions such as the royal Christmas afternoon tea, the annual Christmas coffee for local friends and finally but not least the Christmas lunch for the wonderful women.

Reviewing your visits to my Christmas Calendar of 2018, I have made a TOP 5 over the most popular Christmas Calendar Daily entries according to your preference:
  1. Stollen bites
  2. Apple aqua vita with spices - my good friends preferred this aqua vita with Christmas spices
  3. Christmas gin tonic
  4. Peppermint xylitol sweet
  5. Speculoos cookies

So it seems like, that you like to have drink and something during a busy Christmas time :-), which fits perfect into the behaviour of most Danes during December :-)

I will already now promise you, that I will make a new Christmas Calendar in 2019. If you have an idea, please feel to leave a comment. You are also more than welcome to share your opinion on the Christmas Calender 2018 at the same time.
I think, that I as many other bloggers appreciate your comments, so we actually get the feeling, that someone is reading and enjoying our blogs !! So do not be shy, but leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this amazing post. i have also a same blog but i have get lots of ideas and knowledge form your post. keep it up.Again thanks for sharing. Visit My blog post:-ReviewBlogAnalyzer

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...