June 21, 2019

Shopping in Randers


During the days of Christ's ascension I was on rowing vacation between Randers and Rugaard (106 km rowing along the Eastern part of the coast of Jutland). On one of the days the weather so not good for rowing, as it was too windy, so here we went into the town center of Randers looking at the shops.

I found some yarn for multi coloured shawl. I also located a thin small Hamman towele from Turkey, which I will use for upcoming rowing trips.
And off cause I also went into the shop of Randers Handsker, where I brought a pair gloves in my favourite colour of green, an orange sun hat (as well for future rowing trips) and finally a a ring for scarfs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...