June 06, 2020

Elder flower gin tonic


I noticed, that the elders have started to bloom outside my garden, so I decided to invite my mother up for a gin tonic with focus on elder flower. As usual she has to bring the ice cubes for the cocktails, as my freezer is full with no room for ice cubes !!!

An elder flower gin tonic is of cause made from Fewer Tree elder flower tonic, gin with elder flower by "Nordic by Nature" and a freshly picked elder flower bunch.

Elder flower gin tonic: - 1 cocktail
  • 6 cl elder flower gin by "Nordic by Nature"
  • 20-25 cl Fever Tree elder flower tonic
  • 1 bunch of elder flower
  • ice cubes
  1. Pour the gin into a high ball glass.
  2. Add in the ice cubes.
  3. Place the bunch of elder flower
  4. Fill the glass up with elder flower tonic.
  5. Enjoy and enjoy the Summer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...