February 02, 2019

Rose Gin Tonic


In case you have been holding a "white" January, when it is time to enjoy the week-end with a gin tonic. I got this recipe on a gin tonic, when I recently brought some Fentimans Rose Lemonade. It used to a little bit tricky to but the Fentimans lemonade here in Denmark, you had to buy them on-line, but now I find them in my local supermarket.

Some years ago I have a found a recipe on scones (rose lemonade scones) made with Fentimans Rose Lemonade, where I managed to get my good friends in Horsens to buy this specific lemonade, while they were on vacation in UK.

Well, let's get February going with a gin tonic :-)

Rose Gin Tonic: - 1 drinks

  • 6-9 ml Bombay Gin
  • 250 ml Fentimans Rose Lemonade
  • Slices of lemon
  • Ice cubes
  1. Start by adding the ice cubes into the long drink glass.
  2. Fill in the gin followed by the rose lemonade
  3. Add in some slices of lemon
  4. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...