We started the Royal Afternoon Tea off with an Earl Grey Martini, which I got inspiration from watching the episode of Anne & Anders in Brexitland having focus on England. I twisted my version of the Earl Grey Martini leaving out the lemon juice (forgot it), and in order to boost the key note flavour of Earl Grey I added in some bergamotte liqueur.
It turned to be great experiment, which my good friends from Horsens also like, and they found this was a cocktail, which they could drink again another time.
Earl Grey Martini: 2-3 cocktails
- 1½ dl Earl Grey tea - brewed and cool down
- 10 cl gin
- 3 cl bergamotte liqueur
- 10-12 ice cubes
- Make some Earl Grey tea, which afterwards is cool down in the refrigerator
- Into a cocktail shaker is added ice cubes, cold Earl Grey tea, gin and bergamotte liqueur.
- Shake the cocktail, until it ice cold.
- Pour into cocktail glasses.
- Cheers and enjoy :-)