After I my rework of this raspberry-lemon lemonade turning it into raspberry lemonade, I decided to add in some raspberry liqueur to see, if it could balance out the sweetness of this lemonade. The addition of raspberry liqueur did help to balance some of the sweetness. However, I think, that next time I should use sparkling water with lemon taste instead of the raspberry soft drink, as this drink has too much soft drink character over it.
Raspberry lemonade: - 2 drinks
- 60 ml Monin raspberry syrup
- ½ l raspberry soft drink
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 4-5 fresh raspberries
- 6 cl raspberry liqueur
- ice cubes
- Fill all the liquid ingredients into a cocktail mixing jug.
- Stir the drink ingredients together using a cocktail stirrer.
- Add the ice cubes into the gin bowl glasses.
- Divided the content from the mixing jug into two glasses.
- Add in some fresh raspberries for decoration purpose
- Serve and say cheers :-)