I am a big fan of veggie curries after I have been living in the UK for 1½ year back in 2001-2002. This Sunday evening it was time for a broccoli curry, which has some great colours. This broccoli curry is one of the recipes coming as a new letter with my weekly vegetable box from Aarstiderne.
Due to my English experience I prefer my curry to stronger than the "normal" Dane. So this is the reason I use strong curry in this curry. And I use one tablespoon instead of ½ tablespoon.
- 1 broccoli
- 3-5 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ chilli
- 1 teaspoon fresh grounded ginger
- 1 can coconot milk
- 1 dl water
- Cut the cloves of garlic into thin slices
- Cut the chilli into small pieces, remove the seeds
- Cut the tomatoes in bigger chunks
- Sauté the onions, garlic and broccoli at low heat i oil for 5 minutes
- Cook untill the vegetable are soft
- Serve with rice