February 16, 2011

Wauuw - 500 pageview on my blog

I am celebrating, that my blog has been having 500 pageviews today 16 February 2011, since my very first post 13 November 2010, so within a time frame of approx 3 months.

First of all a big thank you to you for spending your valuable time on reading about life in the pots and pans of my kitchen, it is pretty amazing. And thanking for sharing your comments with me :-))

Out in my professional life colleagues and managers are discussing KPI (= Key Preformance Indicators) on a regular basis. So how are the KPIs for my blog looking:

Review day: 16 February 2011
Start day - first posting: 13 November 2010
Pageviews: 500
Publish posts: 49 excl. this
Followers: 2
Blogs followed: 10
Top 5 of published posts:
  1. Marzipan muffin with pear and cardamon
  2. Preparing for gløgg evening tomorrow
  3. Almond orange cake
  4. Home-made vanilla sugar
  5. Starting 2011 with sharing my last two Christmas recipes
Pageview per country:
  • Japan: 1%
  • Croatia: 1%
  • Germany: 1%
  • Canada: 1%
  • Slovenia: 1%
  • Russia: 2%
  • UK: 5%
  • US: 7%
  • Netherlands: 9%
  • Denmark: 72%

So all in all I pretty happy with all your visits to my blog :-)) Thank you and hope to see you soon :-))

1 comment:

  1. WOW, it sounds super! Congratulations!

    One step for a blogger is a big step for all of us!

    all the best
    Rune
    Coffee blogger
    www.cafezinho.dk

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...