February 02, 2011

My weekly vegetable box


On a weekly basis I received a vegetable box at my kitchen door from Aarstiderne (a Danish company supplying organic fruit, vegetable and various food direct at your door step). It is always a big surprise for me, what will be the exact content of my box. I could check it one or two days before on the company homepage, but in my opinion this equals opening your Christmas gifts on the 23rd December !!!!

Each box will also contain a newsletter with recipe suggestions as well as a list of your exact content of your selected vegetable box. And I do from time to time need this list in order to figure out, what certain vegetable and/or fruit actual is ???

Tomorrow afternoon I will start my planning of how to use this week vegetable box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...