I really enjoyed it, when my vegetable box contains Jerusalem artichoke, because makes it possible for me for make soup of Jerusalem artichoke. This soup is one of my favourite soups. The recipe serves 4 persons.
- 500 g peeled Jerusalem artichoke
- 1 dl dry white wine
- 7,5 dl vegetable broth
- 2 thyme twig
- 1 parsley twig
- 100 g mascarpone
- salt & pepper
- Peel the Jerusalem artichoke. Cut those into smaller pieces and add them directly into the cooking pot filled with white wine and vegetable broth.
- Add the herb twigs
- Cook the soup for 15 minutes, until the Jerusalem artichoke pieces are soft.
- Remove the herb twigs
- Add mascarpone. And blend the soup together.
- Add salt & pepper. Cook up to the boil.
- Serve together with grissini and some thyme twigs.