November 24, 2019

Knitting book on dish clothes


Some time ago I discussed with a rowing friend of mine, that I had been buying some cotton yarn as preparation for the knitting festival in Horsens, and my plan afterwards was to turn this yarn into dish clothes. She mentioned, that she had a knit book with recipes on dish clothes, which I could borrow.

After I had a look at the many great looking knitted dish clothes I decided to buy my own version of this knitting book "strikkede klude fra A til Ø" by Gitte Gade. This means, that I do not have to make copies of the entire knit book, and I can knit my way through the book in my own pace.

You can see, how I progress on knitting the various dish clothes here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...