July 17, 2020

Kumulus Tee - getting started on the arms

 

After a good start on Kumulus Tee I ran into some problems/challenges with the size of the lower part of the body. I was more or less ready to finish off the body part of the blouse, so I decided to try it on to see the length.  The trying showed, that the blouse was too big in width, so I had to thread up the majority of the blouse length up to the neck part of the blouse. And when knit downwards again in size two sizes smaller.

Now both the width and length fit my body and I, so I have closed of the body part of the blouse with an i-cord- closing. Therefore, I am now able to start the knitting process of the arms :-)


No comments:

Post a comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...