June 25, 2016

Tea shopping at Black Cat, Oslo


Besides from bringing some more ceramic for my ever growing collection of ceramics I also located a tea shop in Oslo called Black Cat, where I as the land lady for Hannibal the cat had to do some tea shopping.

I found three teas in form of Duke of Canterbury, which is a combination of green Chinese jasmin tea, black Ceylon tea, China Chun Mee and China Yunnan with flavour in form of passion fruit, apple, bergamot and orange.

Chai in form Indian Assam tea with cardemon, cinnamon, ginger, ginseng and cloves with a touch of rooibush.

Kirsebær in form of black tea from China, Ceylon and Vietnam in combination of hibiscus and cherry flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...