As a little sweet treat I have been making strawberry-champagne marzipan coated in white chocolate and sprinkled with freeze-dried raspberries as preparation for my up-coming birthday.
The strawberry-champagne marzipan has been brought at Odense Marcipan as a special marzipan. So I did only have to cut the marzipan into smaller pieces, which were rolled into small bread shape follwed by coating in white chocolate.
Strawberry-champagne marzipan in white chocolate: - approx 20 pieces
- 450 g strawberry-champagne marzipan
- 300 g white chocolate
- freeze-dried raspberries
- Cut the marzipan into smaller pieces, which is rolled into bread shape by hand.
- Temper the white chocolate to 29-31'C.
- Dip one piece of marzipan by the time into the melted white chocolate. Let the chocolate drip of, before the pieces in placed on a piece of baking paper, while it hardens.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate with freeze-dried raspberries.
- Store the marzipan sweet in an air-tight container, perhaps in the refrigerator.