May 18, 2018

Day of the Cake in Vejle 2018



In Vejle 17 May 2018 was celebrated as Day of the Cake, where you could buy a ticket for 75 kr (10 €), which would give you entrance to a tent next to the town hall of Vejle. Inside this tent 4 local bakers had made a long table full of great looking and tasting cakes. You when had 45 minutes to eat as much cake as possible. The event was used to raise money for local charities, so you could fill your stomach with a good conscience.


I did not taste all the cakes, your eyes can eat more, than your stomach can contain. My strategy is always to start enjoying the cakes made by Vanilla, which this one of the best cake shop of Vejle in my opinion. However, I managed to enjoy 11 cakes, and when I did not have any evening meal !


The Day of Cake has been taking place in Vejle since 2015, and I have always enjoyed taking part in this event (2017 Day of the Cake & 2015 Cake of the Day). And I am already looking forward to the next Day of the Cake in 2019 :-) Or as Arnold Schwarzenegger says in Terminator "I will be back".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...