June 29, 2018

Food shoppping in Greece


Back in end of April I was in Greece with a group of some rowing friends, where we had a wonderful week full of sunshine and perfect weather for rowing.

However, the program was not just rowing, we actually also had time for some shopping. So, as usual I managed to pack my suitcase to the very last g with various food related items such as olive oil, orange jam and different spice mixture for cooking (tzatziki and dished with tomatoes)


I also found the most beautiful chopping board made from olive tree, more or less a cut of the entire tree trunk :-)

And yes of cause I also managed to find some great tasting tea in form black tea with roses and another black tea with cherry & chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...