February 03, 2021

Sunday Sweater Mohair - finished with the body part

 

Today I finished knitting the body on Sunday Sweater Mohair. For this mohair edition I use a combination of Single Merino (colour called "Tigerdyr") from I's Yarn together with Sandnes tynd silk mohair. I just love the colour pattern of the "Tigerdyr", it is really fantastic.


The closure of the body part is done with a technic called Italian closure, where you saw the knitting in a specific method. It takes time, and you have to ensure, that you do not sew to firm together, as you when will loose elasticity. It is the first time, where I have tried this technic, so I think, that I got a very good result.  



Now, I have the "easy" part in front of me, which is only to knit two arms :-)

So, hopefully I can soon tick of my first knitting project on my Make Nine 2021 knitting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...