December 06, 2021

Christmas Calendar 2021 Day 6 - beginning on a new Christmas Sweater

 

This year for Christmas I have decided to knit yet Christmas sweater, so I will have more than just one Christmas sweater, which I have wear during December and/or during the Winter season.

This year I have found this KAL (Knit ALong) on Hals sweater by Sigknitture.dk, where you can get the knit pattern for free here in December, as this KAL at the same time works as a test knit.

The original knit pattern has a turtleneck, which is not a favourite neck for me, as I do not like to have my cloth too close to my neck. 

The yarn suggestion was also some yarn, which I find to be too scratchy for me, as I am wool sensitive. So I decided to to use a merino wool, where I found a goof offer on Mayflower Easy care. 

First I tested to adjust the elasticity of from the original knit pattern to the selected yarn, but did not work for me, so therefore I found another knit pattern, where I will use the stitch numbers and use the pattern of the Christmas tree from the "Hals sweater". 

Let´s see, if I can knit a new Christmas sweater before Christmas ? As I have spend a week testing yarn type and stitch numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...