May 22, 2016

May equals green everywhere



May equals green everywhere

May is a busy birthday month in the family. First my mother celebrates her birthday and 3 weeks later on it is time for my own birthday.

Therefore plenty of guests find their way to my home either for dinner or coffee. And this year I have selected a theme for my birthday coffee, as the rhubarbs more or less have concurred my tiny kitchen garden area in my little park. 
So all the thing, which I will for the upcoming birthday coffee with contain rhubarb, so I hope my guests are rhubarb fans like me !!!

Meanwhile the garden lion has found a new spot for taking a nap in the garden :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...