June 16, 2017

Baiser Rose


With inspiration from my first Summer vacation this year I hereby share this recipe on a cocktail, which were served at the hotel, where my mother and I stated in Alsace, called Basier Rose. We did not taste this appetizer at the hotel, but I noted down the ingredients mentioned on the menu card and based on this, I have created my version of Baiser Rose using both rose liqueur and cremant produced in Alsace.

My mother and I have just enjoyed this cocktail on our return from our Summer holiday. We really did enjoy this drink. The rose flavour is delicate, so my good friends in Horses should be able to relax, if they read this post :-) The level of Martini should not be increased, as it otherwise will dominated the taste.

Baiser Rose: - 1 cocktail

  • 5 ml grenadine
  • 7.5 ml rose liqueur
  • 60 ml Martini bianco
  • Cremant or other dry sparkling wine
  • Ice cubes
  1. Pour grenadine, rose liqueur and Martini into a cocktail glass.
  2. Add into the ice cubes
  3. Fill up the glass with sparkling wine.
  4. Enjoy and have a nice week-end :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...