As a little easy to make lunch dish for my birthday lunch I made Skagensrøre with a few modifications.
Skagensrøre: - 3-4 persons
- 1 tablespoon red onions - finely chopped
- 2 dl sour cream, 18% fat
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 1 teaspoon strong mustard
- lemon - only the juice
- salt and pepper
- 150 g scrimps
- 150 g crayfish
- fish eggs
- Mix red onions, sour cream, mustard, chives and dill together in a bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix in the scrimps and crayfish.
- Store cold in the refrigerator until serving
- Place in a serving bowl and decorate with fish eggs and extra chopped chives and dill.
- Serve together with bread.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.