|Lønnestræde´s Olive Bread|
As I had some black olives as surplus, I decided to create my own version of a olive bread using black olive and olive oil combined with recipe on a "basic bread" from my bread book "Hjemmebagt". I think it turned out to be a very good. almost perfect combination.
|Hannibal the Cat checking the dough pot for any leftovers|
Lønnestræde´s Olive Bread:
- 500 g wheat flour
- 350 g water
- 10 g yeast (cold resting) otherwise 20 g
- 10 g salt
- 30 (black) olives - stone removed and minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
|Hannibal the Cat looking for leftovers of the dough|
- Grate the yeast into the flour.
- Add salt, water and olive oil to the flour.
- Knead the dough well - I knead for 10 minutes.
- After kneading add the minced olives into the dough.
- Let the dough rest nigth over or for 1 hours at room temperature.
- De-gas the dough.
- Let the dough rest at room temperature for 1 hour, if it has been night over resting.
- Add plenty of flour into a raising basket.
- Place the dough in the raising basket and let in raise at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 250'C.
- Place the dough on a baking tray covered with baking paper, turning the raising basket up-side-down.
- Place the dough in the lower part of the oven - turn down the temperature to 210'C (conventional oven).
- Let the bread bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the bread cool down.
|Hannibal the Cat resting on warm floor in the shower together with the doughs|