"Rigeligt med smør" quote br. Price translates into "Plenty of butter" OR "I prefer Thise organic butter" quote Hannibal the Cat
Pages
- Startside
- Who is Kiki
- Who is Hannibal the Cat
- Why this blog ?
- Cooking books in my kitchen
- Recipe overview
- Tea for my teapot
- Metallic tins
- "Hjemmebagt" status on accomplished recipes
- "Det æltefri grydebrød" status accomplished recipes
- Vejle by Picture
- Knitting
- Gin in my bar
- Strikked klude fra A til Ø
March 09, 2012
Filling my suitcase with French cheese, butter and yogurt
Even for a one night business trip to France I will always bring my large suitcase with me. On the flight to France the suitcase will have a weight of 6-7 kg, whereas on the return flight it will be weighting 20-21 kg !!!!
This big increase in suitcase weight is coming from the fact, that I every time will find a supermarket, where I can shop amok in cheese, cheese, yet some more cheese, yogurt, dried sausages and herbs & spices.
The picture above is from my latest business trip / supermarket expedition to France.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Looking for Fresh organic goat milk delivery Dubai in Dubai? Enjoy creamy, delicious goat milk delivered conveniently to your doorstep. Goat milk contains protein, calcium, and essential nutrients that support a balanced diet. Perfect for breakfast, smoothies, and daily recipes, fresh organic goat milk is a great dairy choice for families seeking quality and convenience.
ReplyDelete