For my birthday lunch I served patty shells with asparagus and scrimps using this recipe from Samvirke. Patty shells are another lunch dish/starter, which is very easy to make.
Patty shells with asparagus and scrimps: - 10 patty shells
- 10 patty shells
- 50 g butter
- 50 g wheat flour
- 6 dl vegetable stock
- 2 carrots - peeled and finely sliced
- 10 green asparagus - cut in 2-3 cm pieces
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 200 g drained scrimps
- parsley for decoration
- Melt the butter in the cooking pan.
- Add in the flour and stir well, let it simmer gently for 3 minutes.
- Add in the vegetable stock little by little, while stirring. Bring it to the boil.
- Add in the carrot and asparagus pieces, let them simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the scrimps and let it simmer gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the filling into the warm patty shells.
- Decorate with parsley