July 08, 2017

Borrowing a strawberry field


While a rowing friend is away on holiday with the family I have been asked, if I wanted to"borrow" her strawberry field ? YES.

Plenty of Danish strawberries full of taste, freshly picked (by your self), locally source (in Grejs), this is a great offer :-)

So this morning I went strawberry picking followed by being creative in the kitchen in the afternoon making jam and finally enjoying fresh strawberry for dessert this evening uuuhmmm :-)

I will share the various jam creation with you in the near future. So in 2017 my Summer Challenge will be jam making :-)


Blushing Summer Jam 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...