September 02, 2018

Tapas on a week-end eve


Tapas is an easy way to serve a meal on a week-end eve.

I served a selection of various Italian meat slices (ham & sausages), matured Cheddar with tomato and chilli jam, fresh seafood salad with mayonnaise, green olives with almonds inside and small tomatoes. All of this was eaten with either whole grain bread or baguette (served on my fantastic olive chopping broad from Greece).

And off cause I used some of my green ceramic collection for this meal (green ceramic plate from Skagen, Studio Arhøj ceramic plate and some Studio Arhøj ceramic bowls)

For this meal we enjoyed gin & rose lemonade together with a glass or two of white wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...