June 16, 2019

Open doors at local artists in Vejle


In the first week end of May the local artists in the area of Vejle opened up their doors to their art studies, so you could visit them and see their art. And if you find something interesting you can also buy it being photos, ceramic or painting.

My mother and I drove around for five different artists Saturday afternoon visiting them. Among other we visited Hanne Busch, which makes ceramics looking like different types of flower bulbs. Here I brought a hyacinth bulb together with a ceramic "thing", which can be placed on a metallic stick in my garden purely for decoration.

Below you see the small collection, which I now have of ceramic flower bulbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...