August 07, 2019

Salt shopping in Lund, Sweden


Mid in July I went to Lund, Sweden in connection with a business trip. I did not get much time on my own during this trip away from the customer activity, but I did managed to spend 1½ hours looking around the town center of Lund including some shopping expeditions into various shops. I found a great shop for cloth shopping as well as delicatessen selling salads/sandwiches for my evening meal.

In this delicatessen I found these two salts from Iceland from Nordur Salt, one plain version and the other salt with rhubarb flavour. It is the first time, I have seen salt with rhubarb flavour, so therefore I needed to buy this specific salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...