It is high season for blooming elder flower and I have just finished my first portion of elder flower cordial a la Lønnestræde. Some of it I decided to use for making a new version of this elder flower gin tonic. Instead of using elder flower tonic I used a combination of normal/plain gin tonic together with my freshly made elder flower cordial.
Elder flower gin tonic - version 1: - 1 cocktail
- 6 cl elder flower gin by "Nordic by Nature"
- 20-25 cl classic Fever Tree tonic
- 3 cl elder flower cordial
- 1 stem of elder flower
- ice cubes
- Pour the gin & elder flower cordial into a high ball glass.
- Add in the ice cubes.
- Place the stem of elder flower
- Fill the glass up with classic tonic.
- Enjoy and enjoy the Summer :-)