Let's a cocktail this Saturday celebrating the week-end. I have located this recipe on Gin Hass a la Valdemarsro, which I have used on the amount of the different ingredients. The taste is sweet, and you could continue drinking this drink without realizing the amount of alcohol, which you could end up consuming.
Gin Hass: - 1 cocktail
- 6 cl gin
- 3 mango syrup
- ½ lime fruit
- ice cubes
- Galvanina limonata - lemon soft drink
- Fill ice cubes into a high ball glass
- Slice 2 slices of the lime fruit, which are added into the glass.
- Squeeze the juice of the remaining lime fruit into the glass.
- Fill in gin & mango syrup.
- Fill up the glass with lemon soft drink, stir the drink around, so all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Cheers :-) and enjoy.