December 22, 2010

Frederiksgård Frokostbrød - finally I got the bread out of the form in one piece

Hjemmebagt" - 73 recipes - 1 accomplished = 72 recipes to bake

I decided to bake Frederiksgård Frokostbrød one more time, but this time using the advice of two rowing friends about using baking paper in the bread form before filling the dough in it.

And guess what ? This time I was able to get the bread out of the form in one whole piece !!!

Thank you rowing ladies :-)))


So now I can move to the next recipe in the baking book "Hjemmebagt", and I have started looking at different options of bread to try next.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...