|Apple muffin before baking|
These muffins are perfect for freezing (right after baking), drinking with tea or coffee or bringing with you on a rowing tour.
Apple muffin with cinnamone: - 14 muffins
- 300 g cake flour
- 1 tabelspoon baking powder
- 1 tabelspoon cinnamon - yes, 1 tabelspoon !!!
- 115 g sugar
- 2,5 dl buttermilk
- 1 egg
- ½ dl oil
- 200 g apple - peel and put into small square
- Heat the oven to 200'C (conventional oven)
- Mix cake flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar together in a mixing bowl with a cooking spoon
- Add buttermilk, oil and egg into a shaker, and shake it together
- Add the liquid to the mixing bowl, and mix everything together
- Add apple squares and blackberries into the dough
- Fill into 14 muffin forms
- Bake at 200' C for 20-25 minutes in the middle of the oven.