"Hjemmebagt" - 73 recipes - 30 accomplished = 43 recipes to bake
The monthly Tea Time Treat was more easy this time around for me . Here in April it is Kate from What Kate Baked (being the hostess of the virtual tea table), and she selected Fairy cakes, cupcakes and muffins as the theme. What is a fairy cake ? Is it a cake with a fairy in-side ? I do not think it is allow to use fairies in cakes in Denmark, but apparently in England, as you can have a Fairy cake there !!!!
The Tea Time Table is a monthly blogging event managed Karen from Lavender and Lovage and Kate from What Kate Baked.
Skovtursmuffin / Picnic muffins: - 12 muffins
- 300 g (cake) flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 200 g milk
- 3 spring onions - finely chopped
- 150 g Emmentaler cheese - grated
- 150 g squash - grated
- Heat the (conventional) oven to 180'C.
- Sift flour and baking powder together into a mixing bowl.
- Add salt and pepper on top.
- Whip eggs and milk together, and pour it into the mixing bowl, stir everything well together.
- Add Emmentaler cheese, spring onions and squash, and stir everything into a homogeneous mass.
- Fill 12 muffins with the dough.
- Bake the muffins at 180'C for 30 minutes.
- Serve the muffins as they are or together with green salad like this salad with goat cheese
How I do wish your idea on what a 'Fairy Cake' is were true! Thank you as always for another delicious Tea Time Treats entry!ReplyDelete
I am looking forward to learn more about, what a Fairy cake, when the entire monthly review is published.