Mango Lassi is another great breakfast start for the weekend. You can easily adjust the texture and taste to your very own preference by adding in more/less agave syrup and/or more/less yogurt.
Mango Lassi: 1-2 servings
- 1 mango - peeled and stone removed
- 1½-2 dl yogurt
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup - optional
- Blend mango, yogurt and agave syrup together.
- Cool down the lassi either by storage for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator or add ice cubes.
- Serve the lassi in a glass.
- Enjoy a good start to the day :-)