Besides from using some available frozen raspberries for various type of raspberry such as raspberry jam with star anise or claissic raspberry jam, you could also use frozen raspberries to make a refreshing raspberry cordial.
I have located this recipe on raspberry cordial in the weekly magazine Søndag, issue 32/2015. I have only made small modifications this recipe in form of changing the ratio.
Raspberry cordial with lime leaves:
- 600 g (frozen) raspberries
- 125 g water
- 300 g sugar
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 60 ml lime juice
- Gentle cook up the raspberries, water, sugar and lime leaves in a cooking pot.
- Let the cordial gentle cook for 5 mintues. Keep the lid on the cooking pot to keep the flavouring in the cordial.
- Pour in the lime juice, and cook up the cordial again.
- Pour the raspberry cordial in storage bottles.
- Store the raspberry cordial cold in the refrigerator.