July 04, 2018

Celebrating 50 years birthday with lady lunch


Besides from celebrating my 50 years birthday with an open house for neighboors and local friends from the area I also invited my good friends from birthday lunch a few days later on.

As part of the table decoration I used some of my ceramic vases from my green ceramic vase collection.


As supplement for the dessert, which was a part of the buffet lunch menu I had as well ordered a day in two layer from Vanilla (the best cake shop in Vejle), with the taste of raspberry and white chocolate. 



As well for my birthday I got some great birthday gifts in form of gin, sparkling wine, ceramic glazing tops and 4 tea cups from Royal Copenhagen. So now I can serve afternoon tea in real China tea cups :-)

It was was another great day in the company of some great friends :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...