December 08, 2018

Christmas Calendar 2018 - Christmas serving item

 

After my success being a Royal Copenhagen vandalist (according to my mother) turning a Blå Blomst tea cup and saucer into this serving item, I decided to continue my career as China vandalist !!!


I have found a Christmas China plate as well as Christmas China coffee cup second hand, and they have now been turned into a new serving item dedicated to serving all the different home-made Christmas goodies to my Christmas guests.

It is local cafe & decoration shop Cafebutikken Vejle, which turns old China cups and plates have been turned to such serving items.


It costed me 129 DKK to have the Cafebutikken Vejle drilling holes and assembled into such a serving item + the price for the actually China. And it can happen, that the China breaks during the drilling process.

As usual I am very satisfied the outcome, so now I have to see, if my mother can forgive me for my "vandalism against Royal Copenhagen China", when she see this new serving item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...