December 01, 2018

Christmas Calendar 2018 - Welcome



Welcome to Christmas of 2018

Another Christmas, where I am spending plenty of wonderful hours in my kitchen filling up all my tins as preparation for Christmas and the coming guests. It is actually my eight season, where I am creating my very own Christmas Calendar !

As I create these various thing, I will be enjoying a one or many cups of tea from either the English Tea Shop Christmas calendar, which consist of 24 individual small packs or one of the many tea from Perchs tejulekalender :-) My plan is actually to be able to get through the various teas before New Year 2018.

In 2018 I will either share recipes on the various things, which I have created in my kitchen or some of the Christmas decoaration/tableau, which will decorate my home here in the fifth Season in Denmark called Christmas.

My plan here for December 1 is to enjoy some new teas, while I bring out my Christmas decorations from their hiding and place them around the house. I usually decorate for Christmas on the first Sunday in Advent, however, the first Sunday in Advent is first tomorrow Sunday 2 December, so therefore I do the Christmas decoration here on December 1 felling, that I am so how behind in my Christmas time table !!!

And if I get too tired drinking tea, when I can open the first door in my Christmas calendar with licorice :-)

I hope you will look by my kitchen a few times during December or perhaps even every single day :-) to see, what is going on and get inspiration for your own Christmas eatable creations or decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...