October 05, 2019

Prepared for the knitting festival in Horsens


I am prepared to participate in Horsens Strikkefestival tomorrow Sunday. I have buying some cotton yarn as well as finding some yarn leftovers. I need these yarns, as I have signed up for the two knit workshops. I am planning to use the cotton yarn afterwards to knit dish cloth, as I have used been buying a knitting book with dish cloth as theme.

The first workshop is Neverkont, which is knitting small squares, which afterwards will look like braided knit.

The second workshop is double knitting, so the pattern on the back side is the negative side of the pattern on the front side.

Naturally I will share my impression from the knit festival later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...