October 27, 2019

Shopping of cake ingredients for Christmas baking in Germany


Saturday last week-end I was on a day trip to Germany together with mother to Neumünster. Besides from the tour to the shopping outlet in Neumünster we also went to the town center to have something to eat as well as doing some grocery shopping. For my part the shopping in the supermarket (Rewe) was to fill up on some spices for my upcoming Christmas baking.

So now I am ready to bake both Speculoos like these speculoos cookies as well as my favourite German Christmas cake Stollen such as these stollen bites,  stollen with fromage fraisstollen with marzipan and cranberries and Christstollen.

Before I get baking I can meanwhile enjoy these all ready prepared stollens, which I also found in the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...