May 26, 2021

So Faded - ready for Spring time


I have finished my version of So faded by Andrea Mowry. I have knitted it in five different colours ranging from dark green, over light green, white version, lighter blue ending up with dark blue. 

To have a sweater fitting into Spring and Autumn, I have decided to knit my version with arms in half size. 

I have spend 845 DKK on the yarn for this sweater and 45 DKK to buy the sweater recipe. AA I have finished this sweater I have been able to place a cross on my Make Nine 2021 knitting project, and at the same time I am able to start on my various Summer knitting projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...