As I mentioned previously cauliflower is not among my favourite vegetable, so when I find in my weekly vegetable box I am having a hard time coming up with ideas on how to get ride of this cauliflower.
So dear Årstiderne, if you read this blog post, please consider to make a vegetable box especially for me. In such a vegetable box you should NOT add cauliflower, egg plant, fennel, too much cabbage and potatoes !!!
I have made a few adjustments to this recipe on cauliflower soup removing the garlic and increasing the amount of dairy whipping cream. The taste is actually pretty good now, having a simple delicate creamy taste.
Simple Cauliflower soup - serves 3:
- 1 cauliflower - roughly chopped
- 2 onions - roughly chopped
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 1½ dl dairy whipping cream, 38% fat
- Cut the cauliflower and onions into smaller pieces
- Add the vegetable into the cooking pot
- Add also the water/vegetable stock in the cooking pot
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Blend everything together into a homogeneous mass
- Add the cream
- Season with pepper
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.