August 17, 2012

Simple cauliflower soup


As I mentioned previously cauliflower is not among my favourite vegetable, so when I find in my weekly vegetable box I am having a hard time coming up with ideas on how to get ride of this cauliflower.

So dear Årstiderne, if you read this blog post, please consider to make a vegetable box especially for me. In such a vegetable box you should NOT add cauliflower, egg plant, fennel, too much cabbage and potatoes !!!

I have made a few adjustments to this recipe on cauliflower soup removing the garlic and increasing the amount of dairy whipping cream. The taste is actually pretty good now, having a simple delicate creamy taste.

Simple Cauliflower soup - serves 3:
  • 1 cauliflower - roughly chopped
  • 2 onions - roughly chopped
  • 1 l vegetable stock
  • 1½ dl dairy whipping cream, 38% fat
  • pepper
  1. Cut the cauliflower and onions into smaller pieces
  2. Add the vegetable into the cooking pot
  3. Add also the water/vegetable stock in the cooking pot
  4. Cook for 20 minutes
  5. Blend everything together into a homogeneous mass
  6. Add the cream
  7. Season with pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...