August 02, 2012

Tea Time Treat July 2012

Strawberry cake version 3.0 - Tea Time Treat July 2012 contribution

For the monthly virtual blogging Tea Table hosted by Karen from Lavender and Lovage in July I made these wonderful strawberry cake version 3.0 as my contribution for the tea table with focus on cake stall cakes. You can see the entire cake stall here: cake stall cakes part 1 and cake stall cakes part 2.

The post on these strawberry cake has turned out to be a very popular blog post in very short time, both with regards to viewings and comments. So fare, there has been 106 viewings of this specific post, placing it in an overall top 4 of popular posts. And it is also the post receiving the most comments ever from your side, with a total of 4 comments from you. Thank you very much for all these viewings and comments :-)

My next step on this cake type is to create a version 4.0 with home-made cake cream instead of using a pre-blend cake cream powder mix. I will keep you posted on this progress !!!!

For the coming virtual tea table in August hosted by Kate from What Kate Baked the theme is picnic pies. Here I already know, what I will bake for this tea table, so look by later in August, so see my contribution for this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...