|Reine Claude plums|
Actually I got the feeling, that I was doing my work colleagues a big favour by accepting their plums, so they have less plums to do something with. And at the same time they have doing me a big favour proving me with all these fantastic tasteful plums. I assume you can this a win-win situation for all of us.
So last week I had 3 very, very active days in my kitchen after work turning plum - plum - plum into:
- plum jam with star anise and vanilla
- plum-tomato compote
- Raw plum jam - failure ?
- Plums in port a la Dansukker
- Lønnestræde´s plums in port with Christmas spices
- Lønnestræde´s plums in spiced red wine edition 2012
- Pickled plums in liquorice a la Isabellas Countryliv
- Reine Claude s'érouler also known as plum crumble
A BIG THANK YOU to my work colleagues for sharing their surplus plum with me - I hope, I can get similar portions of plums next year.