August 27, 2012

Plum harvest for "cook-out" in my kitchen

Reine Claude plums
I have some fantastic work colleagues, and some of them have plum tree in their gardens. And they have very kindly shared some their lovely ripened plums with me, so that I did not have to spend a fortune buying foreign plum in the supermarket. Plums from the supermarkets does not have the same great taste and fantastic ripeness compared to plums harvest directly from the tree and turned into various plum products.

Actually I got the feeling, that I was doing my work colleagues a big favour by accepting their plums, so they have less plums to do something with. And at the same time they have doing me a big favour proving me with all these fantastic tasteful plums. I assume you can this a win-win situation for all of us.

So last week I had 3 very, very active days in my kitchen after work turning plum - plum - plum into:
I will share all these plum recipes with you in the coming days.

A BIG THANK YOU to my work colleagues for sharing their surplus plum with me - I hope, I can get similar portions of plums next year.

Victoria plums

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...