November 12, 2012

Kitchen equipement 16 - Stollen form


During my extended week-end to Germany I also found a new cake form, which was shooting "BUY ME - BYE ME - BYE ME", when I passed by it in kitchen department in a department store.

Stollen (Germany Christmas cake) has always been a part of my Christmas memories, as I grew up, that my family brought this cake during Autumn vacations in Germany. Last Christmas I baked my very own version of quark stollen using the family recipe of a good German colleague.

The box for the cake form contains a it´s recipe on stollen, which I am looking forward to bake in this new form of mine. I will share this recipe with you sometime during the month of December, where I am planning a new Christmas Calendar for you :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...