October 27, 2014

Goodbye old kitchen


A big goodbye and a huge thank you for outstanding and faithful service from my side to my old HTH kitchen and current white goods, which tomorrow Tuesday will be removed from the premises  by the kitchen fitter.

I have spent the last couple of days packing down all my kitchen utensils, pots, plates, glasses, cutlery and food except for the most necessary things, that I need in my "field kitchen" in the coming three weeks.

My "field kitchen" is located in the bathroom. It consists of a fridge, microwave, kettle, a shallow and a deep dish, two glasses, a mug, cutting board, a set of cutlery, various knives, carrot peeler, whisk, spatula, various container for microwave cooking.


Hannibal the Cat is having some difficulties understanding, where his food and water bowl has disappeared to ! He continues to go to the usual spot, where he sits down and awaits the food to show up !!!!
It will certainly take much longer time to pack it all out again, when the new kitchen is ready for me to move in, as I have to decided on places to place all my kitchen stuff. 

The amount of stuff, which you can store in 7 m2 is unbelievable  !!! All these many things are now placed all around in the house such as the bathroom, bedroom, guest room and living room.





I want to say welcome to three weeks of dust, clutter, rye bread, which starts tomorrow Tuesday. I will put on "yes-hat" and think positive thoughts of an amazing new kitchen














No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...