June 21, 2015

VILD MED INGEFÆR - CRAZY ABOUT GINGER


Once again I have receive a JuiceSelvKasse from Årstiderne, so my juicer and I are again expanding our juice capabilities. This it is a juice with focus on ginger, which I and my taste buds are enjoying.

Apparently ginger should have anti-inflammatory features as well as being stimulating the blood circulation. Well, I just like the taste of ginger very much :-)

VILD MED INGEFÆR - CRAZY ABOUT GINGER: - 4 servings

  • 1 squash
  • 1 lemon with peel
  • 4 apples
  • 6 cm ginger with peel
  • 1 broccoli
  • 500 g carrots
  1. Clean all the ingredients.
  2. Juice everything together.
  3. Serve and store the rest of the juice cold in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...