I located this recipe on stuffed courgettes in the tapas cooking book "Tapas Delicious Snacks from Spain".
I replaced the lamb meat with minced chicken, as it is more difficult to get hold of minced lamb meat in the Danish supermarkets. And instead of yogurt I used thick milk.
- 6 small courgettes
- 1 small onion - chopped
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 15 ml olive oil
- 400 g minced chicken meat
- 3 slices of bacon - finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of tomato concentrate
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 15 ml water
- 1 tomato - chopped
- 150 g thick milk
- 12 mint leaves
- 50 Parmesan cheese - grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley - chopped
- Cut the ends of the courgettes. Boil them in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Cut the courgettes in halves and removed the seeds from the courgettes with a teaspoon.
- Cook the onion and garlic in hot oil.
- Add in the minced chicken meat, bacon, salt and pepper.
- When the meat has changed colour add in the tomato concentrate, sugar and water.
- Let everything cook for 15 minutes, while stirring regular.
- Remove the cooking pot from the heat. Stir in the chopped tomato, thick milk and chopped mint leaves.
- Fill this meat part into the courgettes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the stuffed courgettes in the middle of the oven at 200'C, until the cheese is melted.