I will rowing a sunrise tour tomorrow morning on the Fjord of Vejle. After the rowing tour we will enjoying breakfast together. I have been asked, if I could bring a cake for this breakfast session, so I have baked a blackberry version only of this crumble cake with blackberry and apples.
Crumble cake with blackberry:
- 400 g blackberries
- ½ teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 100 g butter
- 50 g wheat (cake) flour
- 100 g oat flakes
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Heat up the oven to 200'C
- Place the blackberries into a small oven stable tray.
- Sprinkle the vanilla sugar on top of the blackberries.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix flour, oat flakes and sugar into the melted butter.
- Spread this crumble layer on top of the blackberries.
- Place the cake in the upper part of the oven.
- Bake the cake at 20-25 minutes at 200'C.
- Cool down the cake prior to serving.
- The cake could be served with sour cream or whipped dairy cream.