My raspberry in my little garden was until a few minutes full of raspberries, this is not the case any more, as I have started the process of making raspberry liqueur using this recipe.
When I was picking the raspberries I was was doing regular quality control. If in doubt, if the raspberry was good enough to end up in the raspberry liqueur, I placed the raspberry in my mouth ! If it was not good enough I spat it out on the grass and it was good enough I enjoyed the taste of it !!!
- 210 g fresh raspberries
- 210 g sugar
- 3½ dl vodka
- Start by putting boiling water into the storage jar for 5 minutes.
- Empty the glass.
- Put the raspberries into the glass, check that each individual raspberry is good without any mould.
- Afterwards place the sugar on top.
- Finally fill the vodka into the glass.
- Close the glass and shake it.
- Store the glass dark.
- Shake the glass regular until the sugar has been dissolved.
- After 2 months storage in the dark remove the raspberries.
- Pour the raspberry liqueur in a bottle.
- Store the filtered raspberry liqueur for another month.