Continueing along my theme of rhubarb here in a so called Summer month of July I had today started anothe production of fruit liqeuer, this time using rhubarb and this recipe by Mads Madglad.
I can not await to taste the outcome of this liqeuer production in 2-3 months time. I have recently made raspberry liqeuer made by Mads Madglad as well.
- 250 g rhubarb - cleaned and chopped into smaller pieces
- 100 g sugar
- 350 ml vodka
- Start by putting boiling water into the storage jar for 5 minutes.
- Empty the glass.
- Put the rhubarb pieces into the glass.
- Afterwards place the sugar on top.
- Finally fill the vodka into the glass.
- Close the glass and shake it.
- Store the glass dark.
- Shake the glass regular until the sugar has been dissolved.
- After 2-3 months storage in the dark remove the rhubarb pieces.
- Pour the rhubarb liqueur in a bottle.
- Store the filtered rhubard liqueur for another month.
Post a Comment
Your comment is my reward :-)
You are more than welcome to write your comment in either English or Danish.